Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Heir Choice

I'm struggling to choose which of Cassandra's boys will be the heir. The two oldest are in the running.

This is (not the best picture of) Edgar. His traits are genius, irresistible, athletic, and hot headed. When he turns into an adult he will also get evil. When he goes to university I'll probably pick up charismatic as well. His lifetime wish is to be the emperor of evil. At first he was my snap pick because...well...look how much fun he can be! But then I found out he's gay...which makes getting an heir more difficult. He might end up being bi-sexual which would work out...

This is Russel. He's genius, brave, social butterfly, and virtuoso. As an adult he'll get...something I haven't decided yet but probably charismatic. His lifetime wish is to be a star anchor. He would play out much like any other sim which is the reason to choose him. Also he's Brandy's son instead of Scot's.

Both are interesting choices and I will probably play both for quite some time. I just need to decide which one the story will center around. I think Edgar's story will be more interesting but I really do like Russel. It's tough. Which would you rather read about?

Oh and I'm changing the way I'm picking traits. At first I was using genius as a family trait but after two generations I'm already bored of it. So now I'm picking two traits; one from the mother and one from the father. The others will be random. (except for the extra university traits. I still pick those). This will make my sims more dynamic, interesting and organic. I will start with this generation's children. That is all.

...That is not all...the game is glitching on me and I may have to move towns. I'm of two minds about this. On the one side I haven't been playing them very long so it won't mess up the family tree too much but on the other...my town is alive and they have friends and boyfriends and stuff. Well if I have to I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment